Monday, December 22, 2008

Hanging out in a winter wonderland











It's a little after 8pm on the 22nd day of December and I wanted to get an entry in before I head home from the coffee shop. A lot has gone on since my last entry (not including Holy Crap It's Cold!).

My uncle celebrated the big 5-0! The whole family got together for some good old mexican food at one of our favorite restaurants...Puerto Vallarta in Port Orchard. It was great hanging out with everyone and especially the man of the hour decked out to the 9s for his big day!


The biggest thing to happen...SNOW! Lots and lots of snow. I haven't seen it like this since I was in high school....1990! Of course we've all had fun in it. Kids sledding down a little stair case, me doing donuts in my AWD! Fun, fun, fun!!!
     

     

My little girl also celebrated her first birthday. What a whirlwind of a year. I can't believe it's been a year since she came into our world. I was going to get fixed after we had Ryan...I thank God I didn't! She is so precious and a great finish to 5 wonderful kids!
          

Russell and Brecken came over last Friday and spent time with the kids and gave Kristy and I a break. The kids had a blast with their auntie and uncle...mom and dad had a nice dinner and some great time alone. Thanks Brussell!

As the year comes to a close, sales have become pretty much non-existent. I have spent the time working on my plans for the first quarter in '09 and ed-u-ma-cating myself on how to do my job better. 

Kristy and I both agree that 2008 has been a year for the record books. I think I speak for the whole family when I say let's move forward and bring on 2009! 

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Take care and God bless!!!

No comments: