Friday, February 12, 2010

Pure Joy Making Video Dedications For the Family

It's been a fun six weeks working on some dedication videos for my family. The very first one was for my youngest daughter Bella.




Next was my little man Ryan.




Then came my first princess video for Kaylie. Let the tears begin.




I choose this song for my oldest boy Jon, because it came out right around the time he was born and really made me think about being a dad to my little boy.




Finally, the video that took the most work was for my baby girl Jessi. Amazing to see how much she's grown.




And not to be out done, I surprised my wife with a special Valentine's Day present for her.



In all, a lot of hard work was put into everyone of these videos. It's nice to give the family something that shows how much they mean to me. I imagine I'll be doing something like this again in the next 10-15 years...especially when it's time to walk one of my little girls down the aisle.

**All music in the videos are the sole property of whoever owns them. My purpose for putting the videos together was for family and not for profit. Please view these videos with these songs as honoring the musican's craft and I'd prefer you wouldn't sue me. Buy these songs from iTunes, eBay, Amazon, Best Buy or wherever.**

No comments: