Saturday, February 5, 2011

A father's love blooms into a priceless tradition

What started off as a fun little thing to do with my daughter on a cold February day has turned into one of the greatest traditions our family has. Tonight I attended my 9th Daddy / Daughter Dance and couldn't believe how far we've come as a family since that very first event all the way back in 2003.

2003











2004











2005





2006











2007











2008











2009











2010











2011









When all is said and done in my life I'll know the greatest thing I've ever accomplished is giving my children a father who loves them and to make my future son-in-law's earn the right to be with my girls. You better believe I've set a high standard for those men. :-)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Beautiful, Thanks for putting all those pics together. It helps me remember how fast they are growing up...cherish each day