Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Steelers are still from Crapsburgh

I hate the Steelers.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I really hope Aaron Rogers explodes all over that Steeler defense on Sunday in Superbowl XLV. There's really two parts to this hatred. The first is quite obvious for those of us who live in the Pacific Northwest: Superbowl XL, or as I like to call it the "Raping of the Seahawks in Detroit". Speaking of rape, looks like our boy Ben is partying it up just before the big game.....


But enough about sour grapes served by the ass clown refs on that horrible February day back in 2006. Let's talk about the other reason I hate the Steelers...their legacy and more importantly their fans. Is there a more irritating group of people? Maybe Yankees fans but really both groups should be dropped off in the middle of Cairo with signs that say they support the soon to be removed president.

Yeah, the Steelers are an incredible franchise with a winning history. But listen to me: I DON'T CARE! I will forever be bitter about the first reason. I couldn't care less if Rapistberger wins 5 more Superbowls, I will always hate the STEALERS.

But hey, at least I don't have to live in Crapsburgh next to this douche waffle.....


No comments: